Part of Quest 1 in
Articulating a value in words doesn't necessarily help you live it better. But you still might want to write out a value you have for various reasons: to help someone see what's important to you; to find people who share the value, by circulating a text; to inspire strangers; or on a design project, to set a clear objective, and to check with users whether they have a specific value and were able to live by it.
Invent It Yourself
Can you separate clearly articulated values, gathered from a survey?
A Friendly Disagreement
How could you tell a colleague or relative what you mean by integrity?
Planning a Wedding
Is it enough information, to plan a wedding for people who value 'community'?
- Improve the writing of a value at meaning supplies
- Write up why you admire someone as a well-articulated value
- lead a values discussion amongst "easy" people that are already very articulate about these things
- lead a values discussion amongst some of your classmates
- help others articulate and clarify their values in an online forum
We'll help you explore how.